Lately, I have been listening to a lot of Britney Spears’s music. Her new music now is okay but its the older songs that I love working out to. So I decided to make a list of some of my favorite Britney songs. Enjoy!
- Baby one more time-classic Britney! When I was younger I would daydream of wearing a catholic schoolgirl uniform and walking down the hallways dancing to that song.
- Break the ice-something about this song is just too good. It reminds me of early EDM music. Again another great song to dance to.
- (I got that) Boom Boom-this song is from In the zone and while that album wasn’t my favorite Britney album I really liked this song. It’s also a great song to run to.
- Opps I did it again-Because of course it has to be on the list.
- (You drive me) Crazy (the stop remix)-This song makes me think of all the silly crushes I’ve had on boys and also endless hours singing this song in my room.
- Sometimes-When I first saw Britney during the dream within a dream tour she did a mashup of sometimes,lucky, and born to make you happy. I loved everything about that mashup. It was amazing and she wore a tutu and danced like a ballerina. When she didn’t perform sometimes or those other two songs on the next tour I was very upset. Now I’m not sure if she is performing those songs in Vegas but if anyone does know please tell me. I will go see the show!
- Not a girl not yet a woman-another great Britney song. One of my favorite ballads that she sings.
There are so much more Britney songs that I love but that list would be very long. So I am leaving it here. Hope you liked it.